Dental Implants with a Dentist in Cary NC
If you are missing all of your teeth and have been wearing false teeth, also called dentures, you may be looking for something more permanent. False teeth have many drawbacks to them. They use messy adhesive to adhere them to your gums. Sometimes they slip or click or even fall out. You are limited in what you can eat. Some people experience the inability to speak properly while wearing traditional dentures. And if they fit improperly, they can chafe and cause you discomfort. It is also somewhat unpleasant–that feeling of having no teeth.
If you are looking for a new solution, a full arch replacement, Cary Family Dental near Raleigh and Apex, NC has a treatment that may just what you’re looking for to replace your false teeth. They are called dental implants that secure dentures. They are also called implant dentures. It is fabulous combination that gives you a fully-functioning smile.
What Are Implant Dentures?
- Implant dentures are dentures that are secured to dental implants.
- Dental implants are small titanium rods that are placed in your jawbone. Once healed, 3-6 months, a dental crown is placed on the implant, forming a “new” tooth root and tooth.
- Denture implants are dental implants that are used specifically to secure dentures so are placed in certain areas in your smile. This makes them especially secure to hold the permanent dentures.
- The implant dentures are a full arch, meaning it is the full set of teeth for the top arch in your smile, or the bottom arch.
- Implant dentures are remarkably sturdy and durable. The dental implants are just like real teeth.
- Implant dentures look like natural teeth. The dentures and dental crowns are size, shape and color matched so they look natural and not like false teeth.
- Because they are anchored in your mouth, you can wear dentures secured to dental implants without worrying about what you eat. No messy adhesive, no clicking, slipping, no falling out, no speech impediments.
Schedule an Implant Denture Consultation in Cary!
At Cary Family Dental, we perform every part of the full arch replacement procedure in our comfortable office. And for our patients that are nervous at the dentist, we offer sedation dentistry as well.
To give you back and beautiful, healthy smile, call, text, or email us today in Cary! We love working with everyone in the Raleigh area, including Cary and Apex, NC!
What Our Patients Are Saying
The visit was awesome! They were kind and efficient in taking care of my teeth. After searching for a dentist office since my recent move down here, I can safely call this place my new dental home!Ashley Roark
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service.Darlene Germano
I had my first visit at Cary Family Dental and they were so kind and really listened to any concerns and questions I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!Anna Prioletti