Dental Bridge Implants in Cary
Do you have several missing teeth? Are the missing teeth all side by side? Are you embarrassed by your missing teeth? Are you finding it hard to bite or chew certain foods? Or are you concerned that some of your remaining teeth are getting worn down from overuse?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, Dr. Acton from Cary Family Dental near Raleigh and Apex, NC would like to offer you several fabulous multiple tooth replacement options all involving the revolutionary dental implants procedure.
Dental implants are small titanium rods placed into your jawbone. Within 3-6 months, they fuse with the jawbone forming a “new” tooth root. When dental crowns are placed on the dental implants, they form “new” teeth. These dental implants are sturdy, attractive and look, feel and function like natural teeth.
Multiple Tooth Replacement Options for Missing Teeth
- Our experienced multiple tooth replacement doctors can place dental implants for each missing tooth if you want this treatment.
- Another effective multiple tooth replacement is to use a dental bridge combined with the dental implants.
- On each side of the gap in your smile, we place a dental implant. Connected to the dental crowns that top the dental implants we secure a dental bridge.
- It can be a permanent dental bridge or a removable dental bridge. Both are effective multiple tooth replacement options. A permanent dental bridge is attached permanently to the dental implants. The removable dental bridge clicks out like a retainer.
- The dental bridge looks, feels and functions like natural teeth. We match the shape, size and color to your natural teeth and to the dental implants that we place.
A dental bridge is comfortable and is an excellent multiple tooth replacement treatment.
Explore Your Tooth Replacement Options for Multiple Teeth – Contact Us Today!
An advantage of having this multiple tooth replacement treatment to replace missing teeth at Cary Family Dental is we perform every aspect of the procedure right here in our comfortable office, so we are with you every step of the way. We also offer dental sedation if you are skittish or uncomfortable at the dentist.
For a beautiful, complete, fully functioning smile, call, text, or email us in Cary today! We love working with patients all over the Raleigh area, from Cary to Apex, NC!
What Our Patients Are Saying
The visit was awesome! They were kind and efficient in taking care of my teeth. After searching for a dentist office since my recent move down here, I can safely call this place my new dental home!Ashley Roark
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service.Darlene Germano
I had my first visit at Cary Family Dental and they were so kind and really listened to any concerns and questions I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!Anna Prioletti